A request: I need your comments!

Friday, March 11, 2011 at 4:54 PM Bookmark and Share
I need your help!  A reader recently tried to leave a comment on this blog, and despite the fact that I received an email notifying me of the new comment, it never appeared on the blog post...

Figure 1: I'm about this confused, if not more.

So, if you can spare a few moments, please head over to this post (and/or leave a comment below) and let me know the following:
Operating System:
Browser:
Comment type (Anonymous, Google, etc.):
Link to your favorite recipe**:
** Totally unrelated, optional, but potentially delicious and therefore worth requesting. ;)

If the comment submission process seemed to work but your comment doesn't show up on the post, please drop me an email letting me know what happened.

Thanks! ~ Paul

5 comments:

Posted by: Jesse Ellis | 3/14/2011 11:27 PM

Looks like mine worked! Hope this helps.

Posted by: Anonymous | 3/15/2011 3:37 PM

windows xp
firefox
anonymous (this is helen, btw) :)

Posted by: Mloniello | 4/29/2011 1:27 AM

Win7/OSx/Ubuntu
FF4
GOOGLE BRINGS YOU TO MANY PLACES
http://tinyurl.com/4n7ax5

I know this post is old, but I have nothing better to do- I'll subscribe in case anything interesting pops up.

Posted by: Löpband | 3/30/2013 1:49 AM

Win 7,
google chrome,
I like many type of food it is Halal and testy.

Why you disappointed? Your post may not likes everyone. May some despite to you. This will his opinion. You must carry on. Thanks.

Posted by: Trees Planet | 8/15/2013 8:21 AM

Windows 7,
google chrome,

But what is the relation with food. I am also confused.

Post a Comment