Conspiracy Revealed: Climate Change & Hacked Emails

Saturday, December 5, 2009 at 4:16 PM Bookmark and Share
Here's a great video on the apparently not-so-news-worthy details of those stolen emails that prove that climate change (or global warming, or whatever you prefer to call it) is really just a big international hoax (cough, cough). 

One of the big "Gotcha!" emails seems to be this one, which was widely quoted for these two gems of easily misinterpreted science lingo:
I've just completed Mike's Nature trick of adding in the real temps to each series for the last 20 years (ie, from 1981 onwards) and from 1961 for Keith's to hide the decline.
and
We can't account for the lack of warming at the moment and it is a travesty that we can't.
So what's it all boil down to??

3 comments:

Posted by: Unknown | 12/05/2009 11:31 PM

It seems so many of the "points" that are brought up today are based on distortions and ignorance. So frustrating when discussions and disagreements today often start with differing ideas about what the facts are, rather than an exchange of ideas. Only through the latter can we progress as a society, if you allow me to wax poetic.

Posted by: Paul | 12/06/2009 2:58 PM

Well said, David.

Posted by: Anonymous | 4/30/2021 5:44 PM

Five weeks ago my boyfriend broke up with me. It all started when i went to summer camp i was trying to contact him but it was not going through. So when I came back from camp I saw him with a young lady kissing in his bed room, I was frustrated and it gave me a sleepless night. I thought he will come back to apologies but he didn't come for almost three week i was really hurt but i thank Dr.Azuka for all he did i met Dr.Azuka during my search at the internet i decided to contact him on his email dr.azukasolutionhome@gmail.com he brought my boyfriend back to me just within 48 hours i am really happy. What’s app contact : +44 7520 636249‬

Post a Comment